Moulded fibre solutions for storage, transport and display of eggs
European specialist in moulded fibre for 40 years, CDL (Celluloses de la Loire) has developed high-performance honeycomb packaging solutions which combine strength, optimum protection and ergonomy, to meet the needs of the modern poultry industry as well as your own requirements (storage, transport and display of eggs).
CDL PRODUCTS BY PACKAGING TYPE
- 9 different models
- Widest range on the market
- Capacity: 20 or 30 eggs
See all trays
- Choice of 3 models
- Can be used on 7 different trays
See all lids
Use the trays
Use the trays
and their lids
on your sales outlets CDL moulded fibre packaging enhances your products due to attractive shapes, choice of colours and labels customisable with your company image.
- Sales packaging (Family Pack on Family Pack or Plastic lid on Family Pack)
- Wide range of 12 models
- Capacity from 6 to 30 eggs
see all family packs
- Sales packaging and communication area
- Customisable product (label)
- Choice of 4 models
- Capacity: 6 or 10 eggs
see all egg cartons
with plastic lid
Family pack with another
family pack upside down
a solution fully adapted to the poultry sector
Moulded cellulose is a natural protection solution whose technical characteristics perfectly match the requirements of the poultry sector :
- Moulded fibre allows the product to breathe, thanks to the pores in the honeycomb material
- Moulded fibre is healthy and absorbent : it protects against the moisture produced by transpiration of the eggs during temperature changes
- Moulded fibre is strong and offers optimum protection for the eggs, even in case of knocks or high pressure.
Advantages of the CDL poultry range
Food quality and safety
With a perfectly controlled production process, proprietary technology, a factory and products certified according to the standards and the regulations of the European Union (BRC IOP, ISO 9001, certificate of compliance for the direct contact with food).
Thanks to the highly optimised packaging solutions offered by Celluloses de la Loire, products retain all their marketing appeal.
CDL packaging solutions are suitable for automated machines to guarantee your performance and productivity.
Compared with other materials, the shock and vibration absorption qualities of moulded fibre guarantee that CDL products provide unequalled egg protection.
CDL offers its customers numerous customisation options (shapes, colours, labels)
CDL guarantees its customers speed and reactivity, to serve them within the shortest delays.